Apostles of Comedy: Onwards & Upwards



Hilarious!!!!
My husband and I just laughed our heads off watching this video! What great clean fun and each one is different and funny in their own right. A great way to spend 2 1/2 hours!!

Very entertaining
This is one of their best. They focus on marriage and raising kids. Each one has a different style, so there's something for everyone. There's even some very impressive juggling at the end. It's nice to have some good clean fun for the family. You won't find any shock jokes here. Anyone that's married, has raised kids, or plans to, will relate to their humor. No preaching, just life experiences delivered by pros in comedy. My daughter was the one that found these guys, and we've been laughing ever since. I was happy to find a new one.

The word "comedy" should be replaced with "terrible"
Yes, this show is as awful as my title is.

I dare you to last more than five minutes. . . .

Click to Editorial Reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

17+ Sunday March 21 2021

24+ Anthony Edwards Poster

45+ Cristiano Ronaldo Coloring Pages