Extreme Makeover Weightloss Edition: Bootcamp



A Workout That Will Make You Sweat!
This was a workout DVD that really got me sweating! I really liked the differing levels of challenge on this as it allows you - wherever you are starting to be able to either jump in completely or slowly. Realize though that this DVD will challenge you and will make you work for the outcomes that you want, but it is worth it. Also, the exercises were fun and varied which kept my interest as well.

I thought Chris Powell did a great job and if the results of some of the people using this DVD are any indication, you can definitely slim down by staying with the program and watching what you are eating.

I truly am enjoying this DVD and the exercises within, and recommend it to others as well as a great addition to your own workout!

*I received a copy of this for review - all opinions are my own*

Good Video for beginners.
Is a good DVD for people are just beginning their weightloss journey. The workouts are not really that hard but are effective.

Slighty Disappointed Had High Expectations
I have currently lost 80 pounds with a goal loss of 120 pounds. Chris Powell's first DVD was one of the first in my library. I always wished for additional ones because I enjoy his training style in encouraging attitude. The first DVD was great when I was a beginner and it helped get me off the couch and start moving. I was really hoping this one would be a step up and nice add on to this first DVD. I found this one to be as changeling as the first which now after a year of workout 5 times a week is not changeling enough. If you are looking for a good starter disc you can't go wrong with this or the first Extreme Makeover Weightloss Edidtion DVD

Click to Editorial Reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

17+ Sunday March 21 2021

24+ Anthony Edwards Poster

45+ Cristiano Ronaldo Coloring Pages