Last Summer at Coney Island



Outstanding project.
As a New Yorker who grew up basically at coney island, I was truly moved by this Dvd. It was informative, fun, historical and extremely emotional. I actually became sad as a result of knowing that an iconic place like Coney Island would close. I highly recommend this work to anyone who has either been to Coney or wanted to visit.

Not impressed
I've seen better histories on Coney Island. I was disappointed. It need further histories and better conclusions. PBS had a wonderful video. I wish I remembered the name of it.

Lovely movie brings back loveable memories
The movie is just lovely it brings back memories back in the day when my parents were once kids joey S

Click to Editorial Reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

17+ Sunday March 21 2021

24+ Anthony Edwards Poster

45+ Cristiano Ronaldo Coloring Pages