CSI: NY - The Final Season



Ninth Inning?...
Much to the relief of its fans, "CSI: NY" dodged cancellation at the end of the 2011-2012 TV season. It was renewed for a ninth season of 17 episodes, with all principal cast members returning. The show continues to feature compelling crime of the week mysteries, to be solved by a closely knit ensemble cast working with the latest CSI techniques in New York, the City that Never Sleeps.

As always, the show shines a spotlight on individual season regulars from week to week. Among the highlights: Senior Detective Mac Taylor (Gary Sinese) returns to the CSI lab after surviving a nearly fatal gunshot wound at the end of season eight. Mac is crustier than ever, and struggling with the after-effects of his wound, which include troublesome short term memory loss. The affliction affects his relationships within the lab, especially with close friend Jo Danville (Sela Ward). Mac and Jo will have to work it out on a case that takes them to San Francisco. Mac's relationship with...

Great Show
CSI: NY never disappoints. I love every member of the cast and enjoy watching them solve the crime. I wish NYC really had such a crime lab and cared about each and every victim as the CSI team does in fiction. So many more crimes would be solved and even the poor would get justice.

Sorry to see CSI:NY go!
I have been a HUGE fan of CSI:NY since the first episode. I was extremely happy that it was renewed for a ninth season although for only 17 episodes. I am totally devastated that it was canceled and will be no more except for seasonal DVD packages. I have all of the previous 8 seasons and have the 9th and final season on pre-order! I wish they would have left the show on Wednesday night instead of moving it to Friday night. I think that was a fatal blow for the show. But I am a LOYAL fan and watched it every night it was on. If for some reason I wouldn't be home I would record it on my DVR and/or watch it on demand. Sorry to see the show go and wish all cast members well in all future endeavors!

Click to Editorial Reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

17+ Sunday March 21 2021

24+ Anthony Edwards Poster

45+ Cristiano Ronaldo Coloring Pages