Beck: Episodes 22-24



More Beck Please
When I watch an episode of the show, I can't wait until I can purchase the dvd. There are so many parts to each character that you can watch these over and over and still find out something different about each character. I really like it when they are involved with people other than Swedish, it makes you realize how close the other countries are and makes you wonder what it would be like in the states if we each spoke different languages and had different law systems in place. I know it is true that the people there can speak other languages, but they also have to understand them and where they are from. This show does a great job in showing that this is just a way of life there and treating everyone's problems or crimes the same. I really hope there will be more episodes because these characters are too good to not make more and the stories are always top notch. PS I have all the dvds and watch them over and over and still enjoy them very much.

Great in every way!
Superb writing and acting! The stories were intriguing with one surprise after another. The characters are interesting and memorable.Buy it!

BECK CONTINUES TO IMPRESS
I've been a fan of this series for quite a while, particularly for the uniformly high quality of the acting, the quirky and prickly relationships between the main characters, and the timeliness of the issues that are addressed. These three episodes are as smartly produced and engaging as previous ones, and I look forward to seeing more in the future.

Click to Editorial Reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

17+ Sunday March 21 2021

24+ Anthony Edwards Poster

45+ Cristiano Ronaldo Coloring Pages