Somebody's Child



Outstanding!!!
I usually don't comment about the quality of movies that I've viewed online, but with this one I've decided to make an exception. First, I loved the concept of the story line and I think that it was well written, acted, and that the flow of the movie was well orchestrated from scene to scene; from beginning to end. NEVER a dull moment! At least in my humble opinion. Besides the exceptional story line, there were three additional things that I appreciated about this movie. 1. The mostly all black cast. 2. The wholesome, good-feeling, I can watch this movie with my family theme. 3. Finally, the fact that this movie had a spiritual and life message that could be received by both young and old. I must say, that I have developed a quiet confidence with the movies that I've seen that were created and produced by "One Village Entertainment," and "Swirl Productions." I know that they're not littered with profane language or sexual overtones, and that there is always some type of spiritual and...

Someboby's Child
this is a very moving movie anyone having children should see this movie, I do recommend this movie. I really believe you will love this movie as much as I did.

Family gathering
I really love this movie. Two brothers miles apart and one mother that never forgot.
This is an excellent Sat night stay at home movie. Instead of paying $12.00 per person to go to a show sit back and put your feet up because this movie is very heartwarming.

Click to Editorial Reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

17+ Sunday March 21 2021

24+ Anthony Edwards Poster

45+ Cristiano Ronaldo Coloring Pages