Dream Dog Park
You too can have a beautiful yard - with twenty-five guys, an endless budget and semi-decent design skills
I am not a huge fan of makeover shows so whatever it is has to really grab me with thoughtful design (a good elemental "program"), good infrastructure and decent finish technique. That's a pretty high bar but why else watch to learn from a show? I know, it is like opening up a gift to see what is under that wrapping paper. This landscape show loosely, from the one episode I watched, adheres to the client's desires adding a bit of pop to give them what they didn't know they needed in the first place. The materials choices are o.k. with the plants being the weakest aspect. Rather than running to the finish line, I think these types of programs would do better to take their time, real time as opposed to television time with a crew of 25, to take care of a quarter acre yard and make the achievement more rewarding.
Click to Editorial Reviews
Comments
Post a Comment